Saturday, December 20, 2008

Shut Up and Smile

So Mike has given me a theme song. It's Shut Up and Smile: Bowling for Soup. I haven't really had a theme song before and it's kinda fun when someone else picks one out for you. I like it. Even the name alone is something I wish I could shout out sometimes when people get to worrying and forget about the more important things that life is about. Stress really stresses us out! Time to relax and just smile. Count your blessings. Give someone a hug. Eat some icecream. (Oh, and for those of us who don't - shock - drink, put the word "root" before "beer" and you have a song you can sing along to as well :))

Check out this video someone made to the song.




1 comment:

  1. Yours is much better than mine...apparently, Joe Strummer was stalking me for the better part of a year, because I heard the song "London Calling" pretty much everywhere I went.

    And I suppose that I'd better start writing again if you're listing my blog on yours...

    ReplyDelete