Saturday, November 21, 2009

Family Photos

We recently had our family photos taken. We missed them last year and so really needed to get them done this year! I have always loved the outdoor pictures and so we took our family outside for a photo shoot. Thanks to our friend Stefanie of SweetJoy Photography we got some great pictures!

Here are some of the ones I liked the best: (I really love the brick wall here. It was really awesome that that was there!)

Even Joseph is looking at the camera! And you will see Katherine’s dynamite personality all through these!

DSC_0001_E_1 

And Joseph is saying “hey, wha’s up man…”

DSC_0007

I’m not sure which finish (filter?) I like the best:DSC_0008_ES DSC_0008_E

DSC_0015_E DSC_0019_EDSC_0019_ES 

This one captures Samantha’s personality as always the observer:

DSC_0023

And below, Katherine’s as the little explorer/climber/run amoker. I just really love this picture because it shows Katherine’s dynamite, wants to do her own thing personality.

DSC_0024

And this is just so funny! You think Katherine’s has had enough of the sitting still?

DSC_0029

I like this one of us except Alan’s eye look closed and my glasses are crooked (I’m getting contacts before the next time!)

DSC_0044sq

This is a good one too:

DSC_0045_E_1

We had a lot of fun and will likely do this again!

I will be making prints of some of these. If any of our family wants copies please let me know which ones and what size.  These I think are the best ones but there are some others to look at too so let me know if you want to see the others.

4 comments:

  1. Your pictures are fantastic! You'll have to give Steph a two thumbs up from me. You all look beautiful (except the boys, they look cool).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pictures! What a good-looking family. You all look so great! Thanks for sharing (I like the brighter finish but that's just me...I'm all about color).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great shots! I like the softer light better (not that you are taking a poll). My favorite one is the softer version of the one of everyone squished together. LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pictures! I don't know which finish I like better either. Your kids are so adorable!

    ReplyDelete