Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Brain meltdown!

I have been so busy and so disorganized lately! Since school started my brain has been so full of things to do and remember that I have been on memory overload and just can't seem to get it all done. Is it me or is there just so much more to have to remember to do for third grade? Is there so much more that they are doing that I have to stay on top of and make sure it gets done? It feels like there is. The cycling classes: what days are what for special classes, when does she have speech, gym, strings etc? When is she supposed to turn in this project or that? Doh! That reminds me, she brought home a project last week that she needs to work on and I don't think she has yet!! (Better get on that!) It seems like between school and preschool, swimming, piano, PC, church, running, and the kids themselves there is just too much going on. Last week I couldn't get any housework done and my house just fell apart. It was really frustrating.

This week is starting off better though. I managed to clean the upstairs and my bedroom yesterday and prepare and give a FHE lesson - which, appropriately, was on keeping our home nice. We each set goals for this month that will help us do that. Yesterday was one of those miraculous doesn't-come-around-much get-a-lot-of-work-done days. Hopefully today can be like that too because this place needs it!

I am so behind on blogging too and have so much to post and pictures and videos to share. Hopefully I can start that in the next couple days. So, it's coming. Keep an eye out! :)

I hear the call of a little one. Time to get going again...

1 comment:

  1. YES! 3rd Grade is suddenly about a million times harder with things to keep track of. Factor in Cecie starting school this year and doing Bentley's co-op two days a week, and I feel like I am running (behind) and scattered constantly.

    ReplyDelete