Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Snow photos!

Yay! We finally had snow that is fun to play in! And I must say this is the perfect snow storm. Soft packable snow that's not collecting on the roads. Pretty cool! Anyway, I was a mean mom (plus I had a headache) and didn't let Gabby play in it until her homework was done. So by the time she got outside it was dark. But the girls had fun anyway and I managed to get some fun pictures.

Mike was home sick and stayed in his pj's all day. I don't blame him. I've had days like that. Apparently he was feeling well enough to come out for a few minutes and join in the fun. Here he smacked Gabby with a snowball. I love that I had a camera in my hands. I was safe from snowball fire. :)



Samantha is enjoying the snow. She's also wearing the hat I crocheted for her. Note that it's purple. She loves purple.


She had been trying to make a snowball but didn't quite get how to. She kept crumbling them in her hands. She finally got one here. She's saying: "Mommy, is this a snowball?" mom: "Yes, please don't throw it at me." haha. :)



Samantha making a snow angel. I guess her snow angel was cold because she borrowed Samantha's hat.


Gabby and her snow angel.

Let's not forget the itty bitty snowman! Gabby was quite resourceful. We didn't have any carrots so she found the closest thing to achieving the same shape - a toddler fork with a knobby handle. Cute!


Then there's our photogenic cherry tree. Yes, it's now February and our Christmas lights are still on but I just think they are so pretty and just haven't wanted to take them down yet. I'm glad I haven't because they are so pretty reflecting in the snow!




No comments:

Post a Comment