Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Puddle Jumping

A couple weeks ago we had a fast moving rainstorm come through that left lots of water on the road and sidewalks just in time for Gabby to come home from school. The weather was gorgeous afterwards so I had Samantha don her rainboots (Katherine was napping) and we picked up Gabby from the bus stop. On the way home we passed a really large puddle in the sidewalk so I retrieved my camera and we played in the puddles:






This enourmous cloud was looming over us at the end of the street. It was so white and fluffy and huge I couldn't resist taking its picture. It looked so cushy that I wanted to do a running leap and jump right into it!




Here is some video of the girls playing in the puddles. They were watching for cars which is why they would suddenly jump to the curb. In the second one, Samantha didn't seem to mind Gabby patting her head until Gabby stuck her hands in the puddle. "Hey!" is right!


1 comment:

  1. These are incredible pictures! I love Samantha's rain boots, too.

    ReplyDelete