Thursday, April 30, 2009

update

I wrote earlier about the blogger feature that lets you post through email. The jury was still out on whether that made it faster or not. I think I have decided that it is faster. I can email my posts to blogger with all the pictures I want to include instead of having to download them into the editor separately.

I just tried to do video this way too but my email rejected it so I had to download it from the blog editor. Maybe I need to format the video for email first and then try it again next time.



There is an option in settings that saves the emails as drafts so you can go back in later to move the pictures to where you want them and tweak the post before it gets published.



I think I'll be doing my posts this way from now on. Thanks blogger! Now you need to improve your editor...and while you're at it, add a feature that lets you print your post without all the sidebar stuff.



I am playing catch-up today so please scroll down for more posts! :)

1 comment:

  1. thanks for the tip - I'm excited to try the email to blogger feature!

    ReplyDelete