Thursday, May 28, 2009

Alan Graduated

Alan is finally done with school!!!

And there is much rejoicing in the land! :)

He graduated with his MBA last Thursday, May 21, 2009 after four long years. In all, our married life saw him through seven years of school. I was beginning to wonder if he’d ever be done!

2009_0521(003)  Katherine, Samantha and I attended his graduation at the Susquehanna Bank Center in Camden. It was a nice ceremony. 2009_0521(002)

 

 

The really nice thing about it that I thought was it started and ended on time! haha! Wrestling Katherine while trying to take photos wasn’t fun.

Here is video of the beginning of the march.

The sun glare made the picture dark so I didn’t get video of Alan walking but but here are a couple pictures: 2009_0521(008) 2009_0521(009)

 

 

 

 

 

 

I wanted to also record video of the graduates having their degree conferred on them but somehow Katherine had pulled the strap loose from the camera and I couldn’t get it turned on in time. But here they are standing and receiving their degree:

2009_0521(014)

Alan E. Taber: Magna Cum-Laude

Yay! Good job!

(I lost him part way through because I looked down to make sure Katherine hadn’t run off as she was trying to do.)

There was a reception afterward and Alan introduced me to one of his professors who graciously gave him high marks on an independent study paper he was doing and turned in just days before graduation – months past it’s due date. Alan will be working with him in the future to prepare his papers for publication.

Then we went outside to take some happy pictures:

Samantha’s face says exactly how I feel!

2009_0521(018)

1 comment:

  1. Great job, Alan! And you too, Jessica! I love Samantha's face! :)

    ReplyDelete