Saturday, May 2, 2009

Gabby Pre-Baptism Pictures

I am planning to make invitations for Gabby's baptism and wanted to have some nice pictures to use for it. The timing is perfect because our Cherry tree out front was finally blooming and provided a really nice backdrop. So we went out and took some pictures. It was a rainy day but the overcast was actually pretty nice for the pictures. I had to be creative to try to keep as many cars and houses out of the pictures as I could. I think I did pretty good, for someone unlearned in photography. These are my favorites of the bunch. I plan on playing with some of them a bit to see what I can do with them.

2 comments:

  1. Interesting....Mormons don't baptize children once they're born? Never knew that....why do you wait until they're older?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet pictures! The first one is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete