Saturday, January 16, 2010

Cute

Samantha is so cute. She loves to draw pictures for people and fold them into tiny little packages and give them as gifts. Since Christmas was not long ago she has also taken to wrapping her little gifts in wrapping paper. Just this past week I saw her wandering around with a roll of paper and saying something about making one for everybody. Later that day there was a little package in Joseph’s crib from her. I thought it was cute and thoughtful that she would make one for little Joseph but I didn’t open it.

Well, just now as I was heading to bed I found one that had fallen between my mattress and headboard. Apparently she’d left it on my pillow that day and I hadn’t noticed it. So I opened it up and there was a pretty little tree that she’d colored and cut out for me.

So precious! Thank you Samantha!

december 2009 381

1 comment: