Thursday, February 11, 2010

New Blog

I have been thinking lately that there are things that I want to write about that I don't necessarily want to put into my family blog. Mainly just things about what I am doing, thinking, saying, wishing, whatever. It may be interesting to family and good friends so anyone is welcome to follow it. I won't be adding it to email lists but if you want to have it emailed to you please let me know. Or you can subscribe - I think I have it set up so you can do that. Or add it to your blog list. Here is the link: mejessicathatsright.blogspot.com


As for my family blog. I am still keeping it going. I have a lot to catch up on so look for more posts in the near future. Some will be current and some will go back to this past year so you may feel like you're in a time warp. Sorry about that. I hope you enjoy it though. :)

1 comment:

  1. I like having another blog to put things other than family news, though my other one is actually less personal and more just craft projects and recipes and things of that nature.

    ReplyDelete